Enjoy three days of unrivalled golf competition on Open Qualifier Premier golf courses.
Each club is consistently rated in the Uk’s Top 100 Courses and offer the stiffest test of golf to be found in the area. Played over three days in better ball format. Leaders out last on the final day.
- Lindrick Tuesday 8th September 2020
- Sherwood Forest Wednesday 9th September 2020
- Hollinwell Thursday 10th September 2020
Daily prizes and trophy for the overall Heathland Classic Champions.
Entry fee is £420.00 per pair in 2020 with an enhanced player package. Entries will open on the 20th November 2019 for the 2020 event.
If you haven’t registered your interest for priority booking for the 2020 event please email Luke Allen – Tournament Administrator on firstname.lastname@example.org
- The registered home club of all players at the time of entering the competition must be a recognised 18 hole golf course. All players must possess a CDH number with an active handicap.
- Entrants who do not meet the above criteria may still be allowed to play in the competition but will not be eligible to win any prizes.
- The competition committee reserve the right to reject any entry to the competition of any entrant and where this is the case will not enter any correspondence regarding the rejection. The competition committee may at its discretion change or amend the competition rules at anytime.
Tweets by heathlandgolf